Sunday, February 20, 2011

Delicious Network and Web 2.0

 Dr. Davis taught me a lot about looking up information as well as Dr.  Espinosa. This is the reason I still use the Star chart to do research on-line. This is the method that I teach my students as we as I do allow them to use Wikipedia, because they are not allowed on many sites, because of our restrictions and the County policy. These are skill I will use everyday in my professional and personal life.
I have been a very big fan of Delicious for two years and yet I learn more about it this week than ever before.
I have shared this information with my co-teachers about sites the visit on-line, however I did not know I could share information with them or they could share it with me. Thank you very much for this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment