Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Philosphy Statement

My philosophy statement
           
            In the fifth grade I had a teacher by the name of Mrs. Robertson that made me    feel I could do anything that I put my mind to, because of her belief in me I have tried very hard to be the best teacher I van be.
  • It is important for me to get the education, training and the profession development I need, in order to be the best that I can be and equip my self with the skills to be able to give my students a quality education.
  • It is my role to lead my students as they become 21st century learner with the skills they need to become better student as well as keep up with the latest training and profession development.
    • My role as a teacher is to prepare my students to be ready to transition back to their regular school and not feel they are ready to go back to the regular classroom prepare to start working on task
  • It is my objectives to prepare each student that I teach to be prepared to go and make a different in their community by being product citizens. I believe that all children have the rights to a quality education.
  • I will continue to attend training, professional development, as well continue to go to school to learn the latest in technology.
  • I expect my student as well as my colleagues of the training that I am willing to share with them.
  • This is the reason it is so important for me to continue my education, so I can give back to others that was giving to me by Mrs. Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment